Annual Prevounce Preventive Health Scholarship Program
September 25, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 31, 2040 @ 11:30 pmFree
The Annual Prevounce Preventive Health Scholarship Program gets posted every year with a deadline of October each year. There are two scholarships available:
- One (1) scholarship valued at $1,500 will be awarded to an undergraduate student (individuals entering or in an undergraduate program) pursuing a career in healthcare.
- One (1) scholarship valued at $2,500 will be awarded to a graduate student pursuing a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health.
The scholarship program here at Prevounce is competitive and will be based upon leadership, academics, and achievements. Only attendees of U.S.-based educational institutions are eligible for these scholarships and all funds will be disbursed directly to the institution.
- Must be pursuing a career in healthcare
- Must be entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based undergraduate program
- Must be pursuing a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health
- Must be entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based graduate program
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Completed application (download below)
- Completed essay question (in Word or similar)
- Transcript(s) (official or unofficial acceptable in PDF format)
- Copy of resume (in a PDF, Word, or similar)
Submit your application, along with your completed essay, transcript(s), and resume by emailing email@example.com. In the subject line, please provide your name and indicate whether you are applying for the undergraduate or graduate scholarship (e.g., “Jane Smith for Graduate Scholarship”)
Thank you for your interest in the Prevounce Preventive Health Scholarship Program. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must not exceed 750 words
- Must be typed and double spaced
- *Please refer to the website each year for new topics and requirements