- This event has passed.
Birth Injury Survivor Scholarship
July 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am - June 1, 2021 @ 11:30 pmFree
Distasio will be awarding a $2,500 Birth Injury Survivor Scholarship to a student whose experience, message, and story best resonates with being a birth injury survivor.
- 3.0 GPA (attach your unofficial transcript with your application).
- Compose an essay on the topic and submit with your application.
- Submit proof of birth injury diagnosis. This can include a doctor’s note, medical record, or other proof of diagnosis.
- Agree to the scholarship’s Terms and Conditions.
- International students can apply.
Please write a 750- to 1,250-word essay on the topic below and submit it with your application.
“How have you overcome the challenges presented by your birth injury? What do you want to say to other young people about your birth injury?”
Deadline for Submissions
All scholarship applications must be received by June 1, 2021, with no exceptions.
- July 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- June 1 @ 11:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- International Students, Scholarships, U.S. Citizens
- Event Tags:
- 3.0 GPA, birth, College of Arts and Sciences, December, Department of Arts and Humanities, Department of Aviation and Safety, Department of Health and Natural Sciences, Department of Math and Computer Science, Department of Social Sciences, Florida Memorial University, FMU, freshmen, graduate students, International Students, iROAR, juniors, learn2earn, men, Scholarship, School of Business, School of Education, seniors, sophomores, survivor, U.S. Citizens, undergraduate students, women
- Kierra J. Smith
- (305) 626-3786