- This event has passed.
CIMAB Scholarship Program
January 7, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 31, 2021 @ 11:59 pmFree
What is CIMAB Scholarship Program?
Pandemic has been a massive challenge for the entire world and students are one group that has been highly affected by this. CIMAB Scholarship program is aimed at helping an eligible student by giving a scholarship of $1000.
The participants have to write an essay on “How Lockdown Affected Your Fitness” in 1000-1200 words. They can either write about the negatives of not being allowed outdoors OR the benefits of training at home with no or little equipment. You can also highlight the use of bodybuilding supplements in gaining muscle or losing excess weight.
Participants are required to write at least 5 major points in their argument – whether for or against in bulleted points.
All students that are enrolled at an Accredited University at the time of the article submission are eligible for the CIMAB Scholarship program.
- Article must be submitted in .doc / PDF format
- Include your Name & Email address on the left side header
- The content of the article should be left-justified.
- Use legible 12 point font size & 1- inch margins
- You are required to mention ways in which the lockdown affected the fitness regime of many, whether in a positive OR negative way. You must avoid mentioning the names of any fitness experts or celebrities in the article.
- You may use relevant pictures and/or images in the essay (optional). However, the use of images/pictures is not going to affect the decision of the panel in deciding the winning candidate.
- our essay must contain at least 1000 words and it should not exceed 1200 words. It must be original and should not be copied from anywhere. Plagiarism will make your entry null and void.
Where to Submit the Article
Participants can send their entries to the following email address along with their name, email address, University Name and their ID.
The last date for submission is 31st January 2021. The winner will be notified or announced on or around 15th February 2021.
The winning article shall be listed in the blog section of https://cimab-sa.com. Additionally, the winning participant shall be awarded a one-time $1000 scholarship.
- The prize money is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be substituted with any other rewards.
- The winner shall be required to furnish his/her valid transcript, proof of enrollment, and student ID before getting the prize.
- The winner shall be decided by the panel after reviewing all entries depending upon the article, originality, uniqueness of the content. Any grammatical mistakes will have a negative impact on the decision.
- By submitting your article online for the CIMAB scholarship program you are known to have agreed to all the conditions of the program and it also certifies that all the information certified by you is correct to the best of your knowledge. Any discrepancy shall disqualify you without any further notice.
- The decision of the panel shall be final and indisputable.
- The rules might subject to change without any notice.