- This event has passed.
July 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - July 31, 2020 @ 11:30 pmFree
Fifth Annual $2,000 Minecraft Scholarship
Students are able to apply for our $2,000 scholarship which can be used towards tuition for their next semester at college. All drawings will be done early August each year after submission deadlines have passed. All interested students will be required to write a short essay about their opinion on how Minecraft can be a positive influence within their education and career development. Minecraft has been used in many different facets of education and we want to know how you believe that the game can be further utilized to enhance learning and development. We are interested in hearing your thoughts and experiences about how this amazing game that we love can be much more than just a game.
Eligible students will need to:
- Write a short essay of no less than 500 words about your opinion on how Minecraft can be a positive influence on education and career development.
- Fill out the information form below with your essay and appropriate information.
- You must be a United States citizen
- You must currently be enrolled in college or high school
- You must carry a 3.0 or high GPA
- Submissions must be received by July 31st, 2020.
The Apex Hosting LLC scholarship committee will review each application and notify the recipient by e-mail.
- July 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- July 31, 2020 @ 11:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Scholarships, U.S. Citizens
- Event Tags:
- College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Arts and Humanities, Department of Aviation and Safety, Department of Health and Natural Sciences, Department of Math and Computer Science, Department of Social Sciences, Florida Memorial University, FMU, freshmen, gamers, gaming, graduate students, iROAR, juniors, learn2earn, mathematics, men, Mincecraft, Scholarship, School of Business, School of Education, seniors, sophomores, U.S. Citizens, undergraduate students, women
- Kierra J. Smith
- (305) 626-3786