Conex Boxes, Inc. $1000 Scholarship Program
April 13, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pmFree
Conex Boxes, Inc. is a nationwide company that partners with suppliers of steel storage containers, also known as used shipping containers. We provide a free service to construction companies, healthcare institutions, schools, government agencies, and beyond. Our online solutions allows are visitors to complete a single form and get up to six competitive price quotes from local suppliers of steel shipping containers.
Our team cares a lot about the youth and we recognize the need of continued education, and that’s why we are committed to our $1,000 college scholarship program. In October and April of each year we award a $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergraduate in business, business management, marketing /advertising, or similar fields. We’d like you to take part in this special program, and it’s very simple qualification process.
This program does not require the release of your date of birth, social security number, or any personal data that is not required to award the $1,000 scholarship. No financial investment will be required to apply for this scholarship.
It couldn’t be easier – are you ready to go for it? If you want to win $1,000 towards your college tuition, you simply need to write a short 500 word essay. That’s it!
Eligibility To Apply For Scholarship:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university.
- No minimum GPA is required.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply for scholarship.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Business owners are always looking for the best products and services at the best price points. To that end, the essay will answer the following two (2) questions:
- What are the pitfalls in buying the cheapest product or service without comparing a side by side comparison of offers from more expensive competitors?
- What is the single most important core value you believe a business should maintain to deliver the greatest level of customer service?
- Essays will be judged by Conex Boxes, Inc team members.
- Submissions will be judged on content, correctness of information and facts, proper grammar, and originality.
- Judges will look for clear, original essays that are logically organized and well-supported. Essay must be original and not plagiarized in any way.
How to Apply:
eMail your official transcript and essay to:
Subject Line: ConexBoxes, Inc. – c/o Scholarships Department
Please include all your personal contact information, such as the university you attend, your full name and .edu email address, and telephone number.
Deadline 1 Information:
- Essay will be emailed by October 31st, annually
- Winner will be selected by November 15th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by December 15th, annually
Deadline 2 Information:
- Essay will be emailed by April 30th, annually
- Winner will be selected by May 15th, annually
- Disbursement of awards by June 15th, annually
Terms and Conditions:
- The Conex Boxes Scholarship award will be submitted to the financial aid office that corresponds the student’s primary .edu email address.
- The essays submitted will be judged our team, who will review the essay as outlined above.
- Essay must be original.
- We will attempt to notify the scholarship winners both by phone and email. If the winner does not respond within 20 business days, we reserve the right award the scholarship to the runner-up.
- Once the winner has been selected, enrollment and qualifications will be fully confirmed.
- If an applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution Conex Boxes, Inc. will offer the award to the next eligible runner up.
- A minimum of 10 participants/entries are required for this scholarship to be valid.
- Conex Boxes, Inc. employees and/or affiliates, and immediate family are not eligible to enter.