- This event has passed.
Hazing Prevention.org Poster Design Contest
April 2 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 11:59 pm
All posters should be submitted by April 30, 2020 . For questions please contact HazingPrevention.Org at email@example.com.
- This competition is open to college and university undergraduates and groups/clubs in the US who design a poster meeting the contest criteria.
- Posters must be sized at 11″ x 17″ and may be created in either portrait or landscape orientations. Poster designers should take into account that most printers do not print edge to edge and should consider incorporating a .25” border.
- Completed posters must be digitally converted into a high-resolution JPEG document (300 dpi minimum at 11″ x 17″).
- Posters MUST HAVE 3 inches of white space at the bottom (portrait orientation) or at the side (landscape orientation) – this is used by schools to customize their posters
- Posters may not include the following:
– The poster may not contain any nudity or derogatory/defamatory images.
– The poster may not contain any offensive, accusatory nor derogatory/defamatory language, unless it emphasizes an impactful statement about hazing.
– All design images must be original and may not infringe upon any copyrighted work. Winners will be asked to confirm.
– Images and language will be accepted and edited at the discretion of HazingPrevention.Org
- Posters must include:
The words “National Hazing Prevention Week”
The theme for the 2020 NHPW – BE BRAVE. CHANGE THE GAME.
The HazingPrevention.Org NHPW logo. Click Here to download the HazingPrevention.Org NHPW logo. No other logos should be included on the poster. Any submissions including additional logos will not be accepted.
- Each poster designer must include the following information with their submission:
– Anticipated Graduation Date
– Short biographical statement including affiliated campus or national organization, if any. i.e., sorority/fraternity, athletics, band, social, academic, etc.
– Contact information
– Release statement
- By submitting their poster design, participants agree to have their name, likeness and design promoted if they are selected as a contest winner or runner-up. In addition, winners and runners-up agree to have their designs downloaded and printed in an unlimited amount in perpetuity without compensation.
- Designs of the winning and runner-up posters will be promoted and available for download on the HazingPrevention.Org website and in our online store.
- The first place winner will receive $250.00
- Up to three runners-up (if selected) will receive $100.00 each.
- Winners will be selected and notified summer 2020.
Submit the Poster Contest Submission Form: