- This event has passed.
TheBestSchools.org $1,000 Online College Scholarships
May 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - December 31, 2020 @ 11:30 pmFree
TheBestSchools.org team wanted to reach out and share their $1000 scholarship that is offered to online student applicants biannually. That means that you can apply for this particular scholarship twice a year if you are not selected as the winner. However, there is a limit: one (1) entry per person and per email address during a specific entry period. Multiple or duplicate entries from the same individual will be disqualified.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited, 100%-online degree program or taking at least 80% of their courses online
- Provide proof of a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (most recent college GPA; otherwise, if entering first year of college, then final high school GPA)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Consent to provide the following to us for publication at TheBestSchools.org:
- Your first and last name
- Your college or university name
- Your current degree program or course of study
- Testimonials related both to your reasons for attending college online and to positives you have experienced within your online degree program
- And should you be selected as a winner, a suitable high-resolution photo and a testimonial regarding your thoughts on winning.
Fall Semester deadline for application: July 31
Spring Semester deadline for application: November 30
All scholarship entries are discarded and reset December 1 – you can apply again for future semesters.
- May 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- December 31, 2020 @ 11:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Ongoing, Scholarships, U.S. Citizens
- Event Tags:
- College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Arts and Humanities, Department of Aviation and Safety, Department of Health and Natural Sciences, Department of Math and Computer Science, Department of Social Sciences, fall, Florida Memorial University, FMU, graduate students, iROAR, learn2earn, online, scholarships, School of Business, School of Education, seniors, sophomores, spring, twice a year, U.S. Citizens, undergraduate students
- Kierra J. Smith
- (305) 626-3786